As a contributing writer with OrganicAuthority.com, an organic lifestyle website, I contribute on-brand content to grow the website’s audience and revenue.
Tasks I perform for every blog post include:
- Research trending topics
- Pitch ideas
- Interview expert sources
- Research relevant secondary sources, such as studies
- Use keyword and SEO best practices to write compelling content
- Use Google Keyword Planner to research a target keyword
- Write 750-1000+ words in the website’s unique edgy-not-grungy voice
- Source on-brand stock photos
- Publish content to the WordPress content management system
- Use Yoast SEO plug-in to optimize content
I wrote multiple blog posts every week from March 2011 to April 2014 related to natural beauty, home, DIY and gardening. And I started contributing again in March 2018.
Check out all of my blog posts for Organic Authority at organicauthority.com/author/kirsten.
Want to see just one? Here’s one of my favorite blog posts I wrote for Organic Authority.
Greasy Hair? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Blame Your Natural Shampoo
This blog post hits all the high points. It includes interviews from multiple expert sources, digs deep into the topic (1,000+ words), includes product recommendations and targets a specific keyword.